A: These beautiful handcrafted flowers
- Will not wilt, droop or die.
- Will not cost extra to preserve.
- Can be ready weeks before your wedding.
- Make great keepsakes for the wedding party.
- Make wonderful gifts for guests.
- And can be made in colors, patterns, and styles that cannot be found in natural flowers.
Q: Are Handmade Flowers really expensive?
- Even though they are completely made by hand and are unique to each bride, they are very comparable to the price of natural flowers, especially considering that you will not have to throw them all away after your event!
- You and I can come up with wonderful pieces to accommodate your budget.
- You will save the cost of having your bridal bouquet preserved.
- You can save money on Bride’s Maid’s gifts.
- A $30 to $45 centerpiece would allow for every guest at a table of eight to go home with a handmade flower!
A: Just like natural flowers, the sooner the better. BUT, if you’re running out of time and your big day is only a month or two away, we can still do it beautifully!
Q: Do you only do Bridal bouquets?
A: No, I can meet all of your wedding needs!
- Bride’s maid’s bouquets
- Boutonnieres, corsages, and hairpieces
- Centerpieces and door wreathes
- Cake Toppers
- Alter and Isle décor
- And individual flowers for place settings
- Have something else in mind? Just ask!
A: No, because your flowers will be ready for pick-up at least a week prior to your big day!! This means one less thing to worry about the morning of your wedding!
Q: How do we get started?!
A: Call or email me so we can set up an appointment for you to come by my working studio and show room for a free consult!